There are two weeks remaining for Washington to take action before the George W. Bush tax cuts expire and...
The dems have been playing the shell game for some time also. How about john kerry? New yacht that he moored in new york because the taxes in Mass were just too high. How about geithner owing more than $124,000.00 in back taxes? How about warren buffet owing more than $1,000,000,000.00 in back taxes? It seems more dems play the don't pay taxes game then do the repubs. Talk about a shell game. Who gives more to charities? repubs or dems.
(Post-publishing note: My wife, Gena, and I join the rest of the nation in mourning with and praying for the families and friends of the 20 children and six adults who lost their lives at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. We are so incredibly sorry for your loss, and want you to know it is for you and in honor of the precious souls of your loved ones that we continue to fight for a more peaceful, safe and charitable America.)
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 39 mins ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 3 hours ago