There are two weeks remaining for Washington to take action before the George W. Bush tax cuts expire and...
The dems have been playing the shell game for some time also. How about john kerry? New yacht that he moored in new york because the taxes in Mass were just too high. How about geithner owing more than $124,000.00 in back taxes? How about warren buffet owing more than $1,000,000,000.00 in back taxes? It seems more dems play the don't pay taxes game then do the repubs. Talk about a shell game. Who gives more to charities? repubs or dems.
(Post-publishing note: My wife, Gena, and I join the rest of the nation in mourning with and praying for the families and friends of the 20 children and six adults who lost their lives at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. We are so incredibly sorry for your loss, and want you to know it is for you and in honor of the precious souls of your loved ones that we continue to fight for a more peaceful, safe and charitable America.)
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago