Tonight, it’s very possible that for Obama, once again, it all comes down to Iowa. It carries the same potential to make or break him as the first time he ran four years ago. Last night, Obama got emotional as he delivered closing remarks in Des Moines. He reflected on his 2008 campaign with a tone of nostalgia and teared up when talking about his first campaign office, which was located near last night’s rally. Even though Hillary Clinton received criticism and had her leadership abilities questioned when she grew emotional campaigning during her presidential bid, Obama’s moment has...
In response to:
Gotta love it! Heard my hubby talking on the phone to his buddy who is not going to vote today - but that's a good thing cause the guy would not have voted for Romney. However, it was the O himself who forfeited that vote because the buddy is a hard-core coal miner from WV. So, my hubby is listening to this guy's wife in the background whining about Romney and how America will change for the worse if elected - ok they're swell people ASIDE from their politics. At any rate, she went to the polls and found out there was a 2-hour wait; guess what? She didn't feel like standing in line for 2 hours so she turned around and went home without voting!!! Let's hope there are a lot more Obama voters just like her!!!!!!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago