well, he has come up with two budgets that I know of; problem is, not even one democrat voted for them because they were SO BAD! Dingy Harry Reid had to allow the vote because after the Senate killed Paul Ryan's budget bill, they had to do something to counter the publicity that the Republicans had come up with two budget plans, shot down in the Senate, but the dems and their POS president hadn't come up with anything in more than four years. So Harry threw up (and yes, those budgets really would make a person vomit!) the president's plans which were also promptly voted down, almost 100% unanimously (one dem did vote yes on the president's budgets). So yeah, he's phoned it in on two occassions out of the last 5 years, but thankfully, even the dems realized how bad they really were.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 10 hours ago