well, he has come up with two budgets that I know of; problem is, not even one democrat voted for them because they were SO BAD! Dingy Harry Reid had to allow the vote because after the Senate killed Paul Ryan's budget bill, they had to do something to counter the publicity that the Republicans had come up with two budget plans, shot down in the Senate, but the dems and their POS president hadn't come up with anything in more than four years. So Harry threw up (and yes, those budgets really would make a person vomit!) the president's plans which were also promptly voted down, almost 100% unanimously (one dem did vote yes on the president's budgets). So yeah, he's phoned it in on two occassions out of the last 5 years, but thankfully, even the dems realized how bad they really were.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago