Over the last few months, it has been absolutely stunning to see Mitt Romney, of all people, portrayed as some sort of greedy, ruthless, unfeeling corporate raider who plows over everyone who gets in his way so he can make a few dollars more. Of all the criticisms you could aim at Mitt Romney, there is none that has less validity than that one. In fact, the vast majority of people who read this column -- whether they're liberal, conservative, or moderate -- probably don't personally know a single person who has proven to be more generous and compassionate than...
Do you believe a woman should have the right to birth control or do you believe I should be paying for it? You have a huge problem with one man and a couple wives, but no problem with a man being married to another man or even sticking it to many boyfriends? Obama has a destitute brother in Africa, a destitute uncle in Buffalo and a destitute illegal aunt in Boston. If Obama care for everyone, why hasn't he even helped his own family?
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 53 minutes ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago