In response to:
Actually it's very simple: (1) get an education - it may be dismal these days - but it's free (and with affirmative action - they are guaranteed a place at college) (2) don't become a single parent (3) get and keep a job (education helps) if you are qualified, with quotas, you'll get hired before a white person will. These simple things keep anyone from a life of poverty and hoodlumdom I know blacks that are professionals with their kids in private schools and those that are on welfare - bitter, perpetual victims of the "white man", felons, etc... - never taking responsibility for their lot in life. Sadly, the statistics point to the latter as being the preponderance for their race. Hence the astronomical #'s associated with crime in their communities and inflicted in others. Again - whites can discuss this all they want - the black community views them as illegitimate to speak to their plight. Clearly, their black leaders enjoy the place they keep them in, their guaranteed vote and all....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 12 hours ago