In response to:
Actually it's very simple: (1) get an education - it may be dismal these days - but it's free (and with affirmative action - they are guaranteed a place at college) (2) don't become a single parent (3) get and keep a job (education helps) if you are qualified, with quotas, you'll get hired before a white person will. These simple things keep anyone from a life of poverty and hoodlumdom I know blacks that are professionals with their kids in private schools and those that are on welfare - bitter, perpetual victims of the "white man", felons, etc... - never taking responsibility for their lot in life. Sadly, the statistics point to the latter as being the preponderance for their race. Hence the astronomical #'s associated with crime in their communities and inflicted in others. Again - whites can discuss this all they want - the black community views them as illegitimate to speak to their plight. Clearly, their black leaders enjoy the place they keep them in, their guaranteed vote and all....
- White House aides: Obama feels liberated and ready to be the president he always wanted to be Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Rand Paul: “Opening up Cuba is probably a good idea” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Hickenlooper: You’ll need the government to educate your children Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- GOP at the crossroads: Look to the past, or to the future Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Romney urges Sony Pictures: Fight back and release “The Interview” for free online Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- America’s next president must be unafraid to identify and confront evil Noah Rothman 3 hours ago