In response to:
Now...now.... I have been a hard core, card carrying member of the vast right wing conspiracy since the Clinton era and my first job - right when South Park hit. I love it (mostly) Often they miss big time - but mostly they get the hypocrisy in just about everything and most of it sacredly liberal. When I used to go to the Republican conventions in Sacramento, the college repubs were calling themselves South Park Republicans. My brother - 20 something, fiercely conservative - also watches it. We need to lighten up.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago