This POS hits the ground - continuing to fund it, extend it etc....the US officially enters the technical definition of a welfare state. The democrats knew all along this was unworkable and single payer was the ultimate goal. Socialism is always their end-game. The establishment republicans have not presented an alternative to the public in AT ALL. I hear this constantly from younger voters who identify as conservative but have complete apathy and didn't vote in the past 2 presidential elections - because they felt there was no alternative. So this is what we get for going along to get along in the swamp of DC. Our leadership stinks. Our messaging is vapid. Why is Boehner still there? Yeah...That part right there....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DoD renames “unlawful combatants” in detainee manual to … Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Ohio Dem seeks to legislate triple pay for retail workers on holidays Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Should Boehner protest Obama’s amnesty order by refusing to invite him to deliver the State of the Union? Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Unity: Hagel firing brings consensus that Obama foreign policy is broken Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Nonpartisan organization confirms the GOP can defund Obama’s immigration order Noah Rothman 17 hours ago