All I expect or hope from so called leadership is (1) stand by the principles you were elected on. And though in theory pantywaist Coburn & Co. - may support the overall idea - they continue to do a pi$$ poor job articulating ANY plan, at all, ever. Hence our frustration. Maybe these jagoffs have learned something here. Instead of attacking the dude with the c@jones to stand up for what the public wants against the odds - they should have rallied and showed a united front. McCain .... well.... this site won't let me type the words to describe my intensity of despise. Boehner runs a close second for being such a wuss.
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 41 minutes ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago