There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
If all it is is the allure of a Black President then how do you explain the number of voters well over the number of people in the area. You people that sit there and go ga ga over obama make me sick. He has done nothing to help this country and in his second term if we can't impeach him for several reasons, he will kill the energy industry. Coal is already on the chopping block. 100 of the 500 coalfire plants have been shut down. 200 more are on the block this year. What do you people think you are going to use for electricity? Solar and wind can only produce 2.4% of the energy we need. My suggestion is that you watch Revolution the show on NBC to see what your life will be like.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago