There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
If all it is is the allure of a Black President then how do you explain the number of voters well over the number of people in the area. You people that sit there and go ga ga over obama make me sick. He has done nothing to help this country and in his second term if we can't impeach him for several reasons, he will kill the energy industry. Coal is already on the chopping block. 100 of the 500 coalfire plants have been shut down. 200 more are on the block this year. What do you people think you are going to use for electricity? Solar and wind can only produce 2.4% of the energy we need. My suggestion is that you watch Revolution the show on NBC to see what your life will be like.
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 54 mins ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago