Squeegee People

Ahadhaamoratsim Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 2:01 PM
One hundred percent correct. But I hope Dr. Adams is not implying that I would be justified in brandishing a firearm, let alone using it, to keep the squeegee man from scratching my car. In most states, one cannot use or threaten deadly force except to prevent death or serious injury to yourself or another.The average citizen who points a gun at someone to keep from having a car scratched is asking for a prison sentence.
And tell Pharoah: Hashem says "Israel is my first born son." Ex. 4:22.
I have read that in the stress of actual combat, even most police officers miss their target more often than not. Under life or death stress, fine motor control is one of the first things to go. But here's another fallacy in the magazine ban solution: anyone intent on committing a mass shooting can simply do what Quantrill's troops did with their 5-shot revolvers -- carry a whole bunch of them. That's a lot easier for someone who is planning to commit mass murder than for a law abiding citizen.

A Jew Tours for Romney

Ahadhaamoratsim Wrote: Nov 06, 2012 11:12 AM
Becausepeople who hate Jews want to deny our ally Israelthe right to designate its own capital.
Me, too, and I'm voting Republican. But I love the way it illustrates the Democratic Party's mindset in this election, where they are peddling ridiculously imaginary fears of the Republican's supposed goals, in order to distract attention from their own dismal failures. But why was there no reference to wild west shootouts and government mandated rape? I guess some of the Democratic Party's paranoid fantasies are too divorced from reality for even the makers of this howler. Or maybe the writers are saving them for a sequel. In any case, the video makes me feel inspired. Where do I get my license to hunt polar bears?

Why Another Terroristan?

Ahadhaamoratsim Wrote: Oct 11, 2012 5:19 PM
Yes, the effort to re-brand the terrorists as a “peace partner” has cost U.S. taxpayers billions. And it has cost the Israelis even more, in terms of lost lives, lost money, lost productivitiy, and diverting money, time and effort to security and defense that could be put to other uses. Some of us warned that Oslo was a bad idea and should not be signed. How I wish we had been mistaken. The truth was obvious from the beginning, to anyone willing to see.
Well, it does show he has trouble filling out forms. Although not as much trouble as, say, the current Secretary of the Treasury.

Is Mitt Being Neoconned Into War?

Ahadhaamoratsim Wrote: Jul 31, 2012 10:46 AM
You mean the loan guarantees that have never cost us a cent? And that we insist they use to buy US made arms? And that we hold over them like a club to control their foreign policy, to the point of insisting that they not defend themselves against certain attacks and not retaliate against other attacks?

Is Mitt Being Neoconned Into War?

Ahadhaamoratsim Wrote: Jul 31, 2012 10:43 AM
How did it make you feel when the elected leader of the US flew to Saudi Arabia and bowed to the monarch of that country?

Why Gay Is Not the New Black

Ahadhaamoratsim Wrote: May 22, 2012 1:20 PM
"What is marriage? Isn't it simply an agreement between two people to live together for the rest of their lives? " No. That is why you cannot marry your mother or father. Of your child. Or someone who is already married. When a husband and wife are worthy, the Divine Presence dwells with them. If they are not worthy, fire dwells with them.
"Should they vote for a party they considered bad for the country just to avoid voting for a man who had been bad to the Jews?" Fortunately this year I can vote against someone who has spent the last 4 years proving that I was right to fear that he would be bad for the country AND bad for the Jews.