But the bulk of Dorner's manifesto centered on his hatred for the police department from which he had been fired in 2009. He claimed in the manifesto that the LAPD "has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten...
When Obama waselected, then reelected, there was one small consolation for me - the left would FINALLY have to shut up about "racism". I figured the tiresome diatribes against "Da Man" would HAVE to end now that they ARE "Da Man". It almost would have made the damage Obama is doing to America worth it. Almost. Alas, I was wrong. Grievance mongering is alive and well. Most blacks, by their beatification of Dorner still believe they should be allowed to kill anyone they want becasue of stuff that happened 150 years ago. It's OK to be a serial killer, cos he be OUR serial killer. The next 4 years are going to suck.
Last week, former LAPD officer Christopher Dorner went on a murderous rampage throughout Southern California, shooting seven people, including five members of law enforcement, killing three. Before he went on his spree, Dorner wrote a manifesto praising liberal policies on gun control, media personages including Piers Morgan and Chris Matthews and politicians including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago