But the bulk of Dorner's manifesto centered on his hatred for the police department from which he had been fired in 2009. He claimed in the manifesto that the LAPD "has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten...
When Obama waselected, then reelected, there was one small consolation for me - the left would FINALLY have to shut up about "racism". I figured the tiresome diatribes against "Da Man" would HAVE to end now that they ARE "Da Man". It almost would have made the damage Obama is doing to America worth it. Almost. Alas, I was wrong. Grievance mongering is alive and well. Most blacks, by their beatification of Dorner still believe they should be allowed to kill anyone they want becasue of stuff that happened 150 years ago. It's OK to be a serial killer, cos he be OUR serial killer. The next 4 years are going to suck.
Last week, former LAPD officer Christopher Dorner went on a murderous rampage throughout Southern California, shooting seven people, including five members of law enforcement, killing three. Before he went on his spree, Dorner wrote a manifesto praising liberal policies on gun control, media personages including Piers Morgan and Chris Matthews and politicians including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 4 hours ago