How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
This is just more abuse of taxpayer money (our labor). Make the government (politicians-bureacrats) obey our tax law, then they wouldn't have OUR money for all their illegal black ops, illegal undeclared wars, etc, etc. FACT: 1. “Exempt income” – 26 CFR 1.861-8T(d)(2)(ii) 2. “Income that is not” – 26 CFR 1.861-8T(d)(2)(iii) SOURCE: ecfr DOT gpoaccess DOT gov According to U.S. Income tax law, MOST income is exempt (i.e. not taxable), while very LITTLE income is not exempt (i.e. taxable). ‹(•¿•)› Look it up. It is written, but written only ONCE, because law is codified.
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago