It’s easy to pity Kremlinologists. These are people who spent years, even decades, studying the Soviet Union. Their job was to explain why that country did the things it did, even though those actions so often seemed counterproductive. Suddenly, though, the USSR dissolved and the Kremlinologists were out of work.
Louis Michael Seidman hopes to join them on the unemployment lines. He’s a “professor of constitutional law” at Georgetown University. That means students pay more than $60,000 per year to hear him lecture.
Nonetheless, Seidman apparently wants to end his cushy teaching gig. “Let’s Give Up on the Constitution”
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 7 hours ago