Last week, I appeared on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight." For the past few weeks, Morgan had been inviting gun rights defenders ranging from the reasonable to the nutty, and then slamming them by appealing to the memory of the children slain at Sandy Hook. And when I appeared with Morgan, that's precisely what I told him: "What you tend to do is you tend to demonize people who differ from you politically by standing on the graves of the children of Sandy Hook, saying they don't seem to care enough about the dead kids." Morgan could only stammer, "How dare...
I think they shoulld have shown the pictures of those children.
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 12 hours ago