Last week, I appeared on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight." For the past few weeks, Morgan had been inviting gun rights defenders ranging from the reasonable to the nutty, and then slamming them by appealing to the memory of the children slain at Sandy Hook. And when I appeared with Morgan, that's precisely what I told him: "What you tend to do is you tend to demonize people who differ from you politically by standing on the graves of the children of Sandy Hook, saying they don't seem to care enough about the dead kids." Morgan could only stammer, "How dare...
I think they shoulld have shown the pictures of those children.
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 12 hours ago