It appears that my contest between the United States and United Kingdom for the most inane government policy how has to be augmented by a new contest between Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Just yesterday, I mocked Maryland officials for suspending two little boys for the horrific crime of playing cops and robbers (and noted that this is not the first time such stupidity has been displayed by Maryland school officials).
- Scott Brown’s record on guns signals trouble in NH bid Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- 12 questions the White House press corps could have asked Obama about Obamacare Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Federal judge: Utah’s ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Why Sen. Landrieu might be pretty pumped about Sen. Baucus’s nomination to the ambassadorship to China Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- CNN reporter to Obama at press conference: What’s your New Year’s resolution? Allahpundit 16 hours ago