On the morning of the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade ruling, I felt a chill, and it wasn't the bitter cold. After Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral, some 500 or so New Yorkers walked through the streets of Midtown Manhattan, in front of God, man and Grand Central Station, praying for life, love and mercy. Our prayers were not in judgment of others but that humanity may do better: that women and men may see better options than abortion and that God may forgive us for letting anyone think that she is alone and has no other...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago