A bold endeavor to be sure, but opponents of the plan ought not sell Bobby Jindal short. He's already shepherded two sweeping reform packages into state law, he's earned high marks for exhibiting extraordinary leadership during a series of natural disasters along the Gulf Coast, and he was essentially re-elected by acclamation in 2011 -- carrying 66 percent of the vote. Louisiana's can-do governor has now fixed his sights on uprooting the state's tax code and replacing it with an entirely new system. Go...
In response to:
Huge fan of Bobby ... wish he'd run against Ovomit.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 13 hours ago