The State of the Union Address (SOTUA) is now last week’s history. Nearly every aspect of it has been fully dissected. For example, the National Taxpayers Union (NTU) has done a line-by-line analysis of what they call the “most expensive and widest ranging State of the Union Address yet.” They found that the “quantifiable agenda items” in the President’s proposals “weighed in at $83.4 billion.” The NTU called the efforts to combat climate change the “most costly single agenda item”—citing a “version of the ‘cap-and-trade’ bill to which Obama referred in his speech was priced at $282.4 billion...
In response to:
This is not Obama. It started wth Geo. H. W. Bush in 1992 when he signed us on to United Nations Agenda 21 and then declared we henceforth "pledge alliance" to the sacred principles in the UN charter. The IPCC and NASA have concluded we have to cut fossil fuel emissions to zero and severely depopulate now; roll back to a pre-industrial society in order to keep CO2 below 440 PPM and mean temperature rise less than 2 degrees Celcius or we are all cooked. Agenda 21 people. Study it and all the UN and world government programs supporting it...then say goodbye to America 'cause it's all about Fabian Socialism to save the planet. Wake up.
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago