Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney swept a trio of Republican presidential nominating contests tonight, coasting to victories in Maryland and Washington, DC, and notching another Midwestern triumph in Wisconsin. The cacophony declaring this race over is all but certain to kick into high gear ahead of the April 24 primaries. In Maryland, Romney dominated with almost every major demographic, even tying Rick Santorum among self-identified "very conservative" voters and evangelicals -- group Romney has struggled to attract in other states. Maryland Republicans overwhelmingly said the ability to defeat Barack Obama in a general election was their top priority in...
Some of us illiterates read and write Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic. Do we support Mittens? Naw. Do we support Ron Paul? That would really make one illiterate.
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 11 minutes ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 3 hours ago