Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney swept a trio of Republican presidential nominating contests tonight, coasting to victories in Maryland and Washington, DC, and notching another Midwestern triumph in Wisconsin. The cacophony declaring this race over is all but certain to kick into high gear ahead of the April 24 primaries. In Maryland, Romney dominated with almost every major demographic, even tying Rick Santorum among self-identified "very conservative" voters and evangelicals -- group Romney has struggled to attract in other states. Maryland Republicans overwhelmingly said the ability to defeat Barack Obama in a general election was their top priority in...
Some of us illiterates read and write Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic. Do we support Mittens? Naw. Do we support Ron Paul? That would really make one illiterate.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago