Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney swept a trio of Republican presidential nominating contests tonight, coasting to victories in Maryland and Washington, DC, and notching another Midwestern triumph in Wisconsin. The cacophony declaring this race over is all but certain to kick into high gear ahead of the April 24 primaries. In Maryland, Romney dominated with almost every major demographic, even tying Rick Santorum among self-identified "very conservative" voters and evangelicals -- group Romney has struggled to attract in other states. Maryland Republicans overwhelmingly said the ability to defeat Barack Obama in a general election was their top priority in...
Some of us illiterates read and write Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic. Do we support Mittens? Naw. Do we support Ron Paul? That would really make one illiterate.
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago