Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney swept a trio of Republican presidential nominating contests tonight, coasting to victories in Maryland and Washington, DC, and notching another Midwestern triumph in Wisconsin. The cacophony declaring this race over is all but certain to kick into high gear ahead of the April 24 primaries. In Maryland, Romney dominated with almost every major demographic, even tying Rick Santorum among self-identified "very conservative" voters and evangelicals -- group Romney has struggled to attract in other states. Maryland Republicans overwhelmingly said the ability to defeat Barack Obama in a general election was their top priority in...
Some of us illiterates read and write Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic. Do we support Mittens? Naw. Do we support Ron Paul? That would really make one illiterate.
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 3 hours ago