In response to:
Mike, you are right. I checked every single county in California, to see who re-elected Senator Diane Feinstein; she was re-elected in the rich cities, while the poorest countys voted for Elizabeth Emken. The entire Central Valley voted for Emken. Feinstein rarely shows her face here. This is the rich agricultural land, where we still have 40-64% unemployment in some areas. Most of those areas are Hispanic. You really ought to do a story on that; you would find that most Hispanics in CA, are Republicans or changed their vote from Democrat to Republican. People can have any opinon they want, if they are on the outside looking in but, if you live in the midst of it, you know the TRUTH.
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago