In response to:
Mike, you are right. I checked every single county in California, to see who re-elected Senator Diane Feinstein; she was re-elected in the rich cities, while the poorest countys voted for Elizabeth Emken. The entire Central Valley voted for Emken. Feinstein rarely shows her face here. This is the rich agricultural land, where we still have 40-64% unemployment in some areas. Most of those areas are Hispanic. You really ought to do a story on that; you would find that most Hispanics in CA, are Republicans or changed their vote from Democrat to Republican. People can have any opinon they want, if they are on the outside looking in but, if you live in the midst of it, you know the TRUTH.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago