In response to:
Mike, you are right. I checked every single county in California, to see who re-elected Senator Diane Feinstein; she was re-elected in the rich cities, while the poorest countys voted for Elizabeth Emken. The entire Central Valley voted for Emken. Feinstein rarely shows her face here. This is the rich agricultural land, where we still have 40-64% unemployment in some areas. Most of those areas are Hispanic. You really ought to do a story on that; you would find that most Hispanics in CA, are Republicans or changed their vote from Democrat to Republican. People can have any opinon they want, if they are on the outside looking in but, if you live in the midst of it, you know the TRUTH.
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 39 minutes ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago