In response to:
Mike, you are right. I checked every single county in California, to see who re-elected Senator Diane Feinstein; she was re-elected in the rich cities, while the poorest countys voted for Elizabeth Emken. The entire Central Valley voted for Emken. Feinstein rarely shows her face here. This is the rich agricultural land, where we still have 40-64% unemployment in some areas. Most of those areas are Hispanic. You really ought to do a story on that; you would find that most Hispanics in CA, are Republicans or changed their vote from Democrat to Republican. People can have any opinon they want, if they are on the outside looking in but, if you live in the midst of it, you know the TRUTH.
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago