In response to:
Mike, you are right. I checked every single county in California, to see who re-elected Senator Diane Feinstein; she was re-elected in the rich cities, while the poorest countys voted for Elizabeth Emken. The entire Central Valley voted for Emken. Feinstein rarely shows her face here. This is the rich agricultural land, where we still have 40-64% unemployment in some areas. Most of those areas are Hispanic. You really ought to do a story on that; you would find that most Hispanics in CA, are Republicans or changed their vote from Democrat to Republican. People can have any opinon they want, if they are on the outside looking in but, if you live in the midst of it, you know the TRUTH.
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago