Last week, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney came in for a well-earned pounding from three bellwethers of the Supply Side right. The Wall Street Journal, the Weekly Standard, and Forbes.com Opinions acidly critiqued Team Romney for failing to lay out a compelling agenda. The WSJ on July 5th, Romney’s...
The biggest thing this is going to get you is four more years of Obama followed by a King and loss off your freedoms. Romney is a good man who will do everything in his power to restore America to success. He has a record as a doer and has been highly successful so far.
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 24 minutes ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 53 minutes ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago