On Obamacare, I Won't Comply

afidelibus Wrote: Nov 26, 2012 5:28 PM
The fact that you can't comprehend that the only ethnic group Romney won was that of white people - and he was only able to win that group decisively because of his appeal to white men, is astounding.

On Obamacare, I Won't Comply

afidelibus Wrote: Nov 26, 2012 4:11 PM
He didn't need Florida to win, genius. He was already ahead in the polls before Sandy - not that ideologues like you could notice. Only Republicans were surprised on election night. Alternate reality.

On Obamacare, I Won't Comply

afidelibus Wrote: Nov 26, 2012 4:08 PM
You undermined your own points, you're just not intellectually honest enough with yourself to admit it. Sorry. I can't help you.

On Obamacare, I Won't Comply

afidelibus Wrote: Nov 26, 2012 4:07 PM
Nope. You're just living in a world of delusion, supported by other delusional nitwits.

On Obamacare, I Won't Comply

afidelibus Wrote: Nov 26, 2012 4:05 PM
Clinton was a Centrist. Obama's a Centrist. You're a moron.

On Obamacare, I Won't Comply

afidelibus Wrote: Nov 26, 2012 4:05 PM
The official name is the Democratic Party. Look it up, genius. The rest of your post isn't even worth taking the time to respond to… you're an obvious ideologue.

On Obamacare, I Won't Comply

afidelibus Wrote: Nov 26, 2012 3:58 PM
From the CBO website: CBO and JCT now estimate that the insurance coverage provisions of the ACA will have a net cost of $1,168 billion over the 2012–2022 period—compared with $1,252 billion projected in March 2012 for that 11-year period—for a net REDUCTION of $84 billion. YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

On Obamacare, I Won't Comply

afidelibus Wrote: Nov 26, 2012 3:55 PM
Deny, deny, deny. Romney won the white vote - specifically white men. That was his largest ethnic group. Your own link proved it.

On Obamacare, I Won't Comply

afidelibus Wrote: Nov 26, 2012 3:34 PM
You just live in Backwards Land, don't you? Everywhere in the world where contraception is used and sex education is taught, unwanted pregnancies and abortions have declined - not to mention the spread of AIDS.

On Obamacare, I Won't Comply

afidelibus Wrote: Nov 26, 2012 3:28 PM
Specifically it means to oppose. "Enemy" is a bit too strong a word.