This is exactly why my husband and I are selling all CA properties and moving south. Although we have Catholics, Jews, Protestants, Mormons and Lakota religions in our family who all get along we have found CA becoming more and more discriminatory to all those religions so many family members moving on now. It seems funny that many of us ave found a safe haven in the south, but these days the southern states are much more tolerant than CA. We live in the SF Bay Area or we did till a week ago when our house closed.
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago