I've lived in CA for the last 29 years, started a business in San Francisco and currently own four houses here. The first of those houses just sold and the next will be going on the market in a few weeks. CA has been brought to its knees by illegals invading this state. When I came to CA it was a rich state now bankruptcy is just a breath away. Americans should take a hard look at CA because if this travesty of an immigration bill passes the mess that has engulfed CA is headed for you too. Crime, failing schools, overwhelmed hospitals, bankruptcy, high unemployment can come to your town too. In a matter of weeks my family will flee CA, we will sell the remaining properties from another state, one with better schools, less crime& a pro business attitude, but wherever we are we will continue to oppose people like Mr Baretto who serve big business, but care nothing about the America you and I live in.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 4 hours ago