I've lived in CA for the last 29 years, started a business in San Francisco and currently own four houses here. The first of those houses just sold and the next will be going on the market in a few weeks. CA has been brought to its knees by illegals invading this state. When I came to CA it was a rich state now bankruptcy is just a breath away. Americans should take a hard look at CA because if this travesty of an immigration bill passes the mess that has engulfed CA is headed for you too. Crime, failing schools, overwhelmed hospitals, bankruptcy, high unemployment can come to your town too. In a matter of weeks my family will flee CA, we will sell the remaining properties from another state, one with better schools, less crime& a pro business attitude, but wherever we are we will continue to oppose people like Mr Baretto who serve big business, but care nothing about the America you and I live in.
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago