In response to:
My family has been here for almost 400 years, fighting the country's wars, paying the taxes, building the roads, buildings, bridges. Why do my kids seem to have less rights than the illegal aliens who walked across the border last week? Why do you pander to these illegals for their votes, but you ignore Americans? Is it because you realize no one at our house will ever vote for you again?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014