In response to:
My family has been here for almost 400 years, fighting the country's wars, paying the taxes, building the roads, buildings, bridges. Why do my kids seem to have less rights than the illegal aliens who walked across the border last week? Why do you pander to these illegals for their votes, but you ignore Americans? Is it because you realize no one at our house will ever vote for you again?
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 50 minutes ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago