This year, most people have been focused on the Romney vs. Obama race, but there is also a battle going on for control of the Senate. The Senate is currently comprised of 47 Republicans, 51 Democrats and 2 liberal independents. That means the GOP would need to capture 4 seats for a takeover. Although that may sound like a heavy lift, keep in mind that this year there are only 10 Republicans up for reelection while 23 Democrats/liberal independents have to defend their seats. When you have that kind of spread, big gains are very possible. Will they materialize this...
rule 16 which was designed to keep the grass roots out of ANY power and keep these elite in charge. In spite of this, the Tea Party refuses to expand their area of concern to anything except fiscal troubles. And they refuse to acknowledge that they are not going to be able to work within the R. party. So make the Republicans like the Whigs. CHRISTIAN TEA PARTY. all conservatives welcome. Show the Repubs. that we have some place else to go.
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago