This year, most people have been focused on the Romney vs. Obama race, but there is also a battle going on for control of the Senate. The Senate is currently comprised of 47 Republicans, 51 Democrats and 2 liberal independents. That means the GOP would need to capture 4 seats for a takeover. Although that may sound like a heavy lift, keep in mind that this year there are only 10 Republicans up for reelection while 23 Democrats/liberal independents have to defend their seats. When you have that kind of spread, big gains are very possible. Will they materialize this...
rule 16 which was designed to keep the grass roots out of ANY power and keep these elite in charge. In spite of this, the Tea Party refuses to expand their area of concern to anything except fiscal troubles. And they refuse to acknowledge that they are not going to be able to work within the R. party. So make the Republicans like the Whigs. CHRISTIAN TEA PARTY. all conservatives welcome. Show the Repubs. that we have some place else to go.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 4 hours ago