This year, most people have been focused on the Romney vs. Obama race, but there is also a battle going on for control of the Senate. The Senate is currently comprised of 47 Republicans, 51 Democrats and 2 liberal independents. That means the GOP would need to capture 4 seats for a takeover. Although that may sound like a heavy lift, keep in mind that this year there are only 10 Republicans up for reelection while 23 Democrats/liberal independents have to defend their seats. When you have that kind of spread, big gains are very possible. Will they materialize this...
rule 16 which was designed to keep the grass roots out of ANY power and keep these elite in charge. In spite of this, the Tea Party refuses to expand their area of concern to anything except fiscal troubles. And they refuse to acknowledge that they are not going to be able to work within the R. party. So make the Republicans like the Whigs. CHRISTIAN TEA PARTY. all conservatives welcome. Show the Repubs. that we have some place else to go.
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 53 minutes ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago