In April 2005, Gov. Rod Blagojevich issued an emergency rule, bypassing the usual regulatory process, mandating that every Illinois pharmacist must dispense all “contraceptives” (including...
In response to:
Where is the outcry. Where are the thousands who should be screaming at the blatant violation of law by a now imprisoned politician. Why do you stand silently and allow ALL of these politicians to steamroll us. It is because we have lost our OWN conscience, our honor, our morality, our ethics. We are now only concerned about maintaining our "lifestyle". We do not even believe in God. We as a nation, do not go to church. We only pray when we are about to die. And then, if God does not send a miracle and heal a loved one, we throw our hands up and declare that we have nothing to do with God ANY MORE. After all, He did not give us what WE wanted. God is still God. And our nation is under judgement because of what the people w
A court has recently stopped Illinois from enforcing a rule that denied freedom of conscience to pharmacists. This is a cause for celebration and an excellent legal win. But as the left reacts hysterically to the supposed lack of access to Plan B that will result, one pharmacist’s story perfectly demonstrates the fundamental flaw at the core of any effort to deny freedom of conscience: compelled violations of conscience won’t expand access, they’ll reduce it.
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago