In response to:
There is no end of greed. The rich who own the banks want their money. And if they can't get it from Greece, they will leverage the IMF or USA into giving it. The Greek pions are greedy. They want more given to them than they earn, and have for decades, maybe even centuries. At some point in time, this will crash. The pions will have nothing, not even food or shelter. The rich will have nothing as the fiat dollar will collapse. ". the end thereof is destruction."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 54 minutes ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 4 hours ago