Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
He seems to be doing a pretty damn good job of exposing it all by himself. He believes he is right! This is the end-product of Affirmative Action. See The Two Minute Conservative at http://adrianvance.blogspot.com for political analysis, science and humor. If you read us every day when you speak ladies will swoon and liberal gentlemen will weep.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago