Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
He seems to be doing a pretty damn good job of exposing it all by himself. He believes he is right! This is the end-product of Affirmative Action. See The Two Minute Conservative at http://adrianvance.blogspot.com for political analysis, science and humor. If you read us every day when you speak ladies will swoon and liberal gentlemen will weep.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago