Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
He seems to be doing a pretty damn good job of exposing it all by himself. He believes he is right! This is the end-product of Affirmative Action. See The Two Minute Conservative at http://adrianvance.blogspot.com for political analysis, science and humor. If you read us every day when you speak ladies will swoon and liberal gentlemen will weep.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago