Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
He seems to be doing a pretty damn good job of exposing it all by himself. He believes he is right! This is the end-product of Affirmative Action. See The Two Minute Conservative at http://adrianvance.blogspot.com for political analysis, science and humor. If you read us every day when you speak ladies will swoon and liberal gentlemen will weep.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago