Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
He seems to be doing a pretty damn good job of exposing it all by himself. He believes he is right! This is the end-product of Affirmative Action. See The Two Minute Conservative at http://adrianvance.blogspot.com for political analysis, science and humor. If you read us every day when you speak ladies will swoon and liberal gentlemen will weep.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 19 hours ago