Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
He seems to be doing a pretty damn good job of exposing it all by himself. He believes he is right! This is the end-product of Affirmative Action. See The Two Minute Conservative at http://adrianvance.blogspot.com for political analysis, science and humor. If you read us every day when you speak ladies will swoon and liberal gentlemen will weep.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 4 hours ago