According to Standard & Poor [Excel Spreadsheet], in March 2013, 73 publicly-traded companies in the U.S. acted to cut their dividends, the most since the all-time record of 93 was set in December 2012. To put those numbers in perspective, in a typical month when the U.S. economy is not being dragged down by recessionary conditions, fewer than 10 companies will act to cut their dividends.
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 12 hours ago