Romney took 48 percent to Obama’s 46. That’s a 7-point swing from the same poll in April that showed Obama leading 49 to 44 percent.
That’s in line with the Real Clear Politics average of polls, which shows Romney with a 2.5 percent lead.
Romney’s favorability rating in North Carolina has improved drastically. In April he was at 29 percent favorable and 58 unfavorable, but sits at 41 percent positive and...
my roomate's aunt makes $83/hr on the laptop. She has been without work for 8 months but last month her pay was $8682 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site...NuttyRich.com
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago