In response to:
In 1956, then President Dwight Eisenhower began increasing the enforcement of existing immigration laws. Up to that point illegal immigration was on the upward swing. As enforcement progressed, illegal entry into the country dried up and many illegals packed their bags and went home. Our current 'President' believes our immigration system is broken but hasn't come to realize he's the defective cog. The system isn't broken, it's just not being enforced. Mr. 'President', that's your job!
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 3 hours ago