Young Conservatives: The Hushed Future

adf-MI Wrote: Sep 18, 2012 8:10 AM
There is hope for the future. Thanks for the fine article, Madeleine.

The Media's Rape of Reality

adf-MI Wrote: Sep 16, 2012 12:58 PM
Bob F. Right you are. I have often said, after ruining Detroit by electing liberal democrats for 50 years, they are moving out and......wait for it.....voting liberal democrat! I just wish I could have convinced my family to vacate while we still had a chance of recouping a smidge of our home value; and Dearborn-yes, wow.

The Media's Rape of Reality

adf-MI Wrote: Sep 16, 2012 10:34 AM
I sure hope you are right. Walking a few blocks with the Victory Saturday bunch yesterday got me a little concerned. Of the people who actually opened their doors, the greater percentage were Obama voters (and I am in a suburb of Detroit that used to be a solid R). I just hope the ones not answering or not home had more brain cells. The one that keeps running through my mind is the gal who said, "oh, I am a died in the wool Irish Catholic democrat from Chicago".......We still must focus on getting every sane person into a voting booth this election.

The Obama Hare and Romney the Tortoise

adf-MI Wrote: Sep 06, 2012 9:50 AM
If BHO keeps doing stuff like this: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/159632#.UEfZSyJQAtV who knows what could happen. Even if he looses he can still do a whole lot of damage in the interim.
So I guess only Democrats can lead/rule, because if a Republican had done this, he/she would have been recalled.

A Powerful Movie

adf-MI Wrote: Aug 22, 2012 8:26 AM
I am pretty sure it will be at the AMC theaters in Sterling Heights this Friday. In fact if you check the site for 2016, there are many theaters across our great, far too liberal state.

A Powerful Movie

adf-MI Wrote: Aug 22, 2012 8:22 AM

Who Gets a Pass?

adf-MI Wrote: Aug 09, 2012 7:57 AM
I was thinking the same thing. It is particularly distressing when conservatives use terms born out of liberal-progressive-democrat lies. Sad that it is so embedded in our culture.

Big Lies in Politics

adf-MI Wrote: Jul 31, 2012 7:50 AM
I have a very sweet, innocent cousin, who made a comment several years ago (paraphrasing), 'If you say something and repeat it often enough, people will believe it'. It took many years for me to realize where that came from. She is a teacher, and it makes perfect sense now. I don't think she even understood the import of such a statement.
I am thinking of printing this and carrying it around next to my pocket Constitution. (My first impulse, after reading the column was to curl up in the fetal position with a pillow over my head-I am over that now.) Mr. Hawkins sums it up perfectly, in what amounts to good talking points, when seeking a quick response to stupidness spewed by the sheeple.