Wow, didn't see this before my post-talk about misguided and distorted-this is a perfect example.
What keeps someone from taking their terminally ill loved one OUT of the so-called hospital and bringing them home to die in the care of people who love them? Since things have gotten so distorted and misguided, and we are being jetisoned back a century or so, we should care for our family, and not let them die in such a disgraceful manner.

At Least Get the Big Lie Straight

adf-MI Wrote: Dec 02, 2012 8:52 AM
Congrats on the upcoming radio show. I hope we get it on a station here in Michigan.
Every time I hear about another young person going off to Afghanistan, I feel like vomiting. These generals send our young people into these ghastly places, thwarted by impossible rules of engagement, while they play around with the elite. How hopeless that we can't vote this snake-in-the-grass of an administration out in a so called fair election. God Bless our military, our young people who willingly place themselves in harms way to protect us.
Would there be enough time to appoint a new Supreme Court justice if the need were to arise? I forget which one said he would wait until BHO's second term to step down.

My Vote

adf-MI Wrote: Nov 01, 2012 10:01 AM
Wow, Charles. I never would have guessed you had voted for Obama, although I do understand. In a way, our lives are not so different, despite my being a white female from MI. I loved my Grandparents in PA, but I hated having to use their outhouse, and later their basement toilet with millions of crawling things. My Grandma was cared for by all the family sending money monthly in her later years. I am forever thankful that my Grandparents left their native Italy, because I would have been cleaning the steps of the Coliseum, instead of getting an advanced degree. I was very sad in 2008, that the first president of color was such a man as Barack Hussain Obama, instead of a Thomas Sowell, or a Walter Williams, or a man like you.

Benghazi -- No Mere 'October Surprise'

adf-MI Wrote: Oct 31, 2012 9:01 AM
Yes, I whole-heartedly agree. Merely voting this putrid, treasonous administration out is not enough.

Benghazi -- No Mere 'October Surprise'

adf-MI Wrote: Oct 31, 2012 8:49 AM
We need the following commercial run smack in the middle of "The Voice" or "Dancing with the Stars": Audio and visual of the real time Bengazi debacle on one side of the split screen, and on the other screen, BHO stating, "the minute I found out what was happening" in Benghazi, he ordered that everything possible be done to protect our personnel, alternating with Panetta's statement, Hillary's statement, Petraeus' statement. I would put money into such and ad.

How Do You Save The “Titanic”?

adf-MI Wrote: Oct 22, 2012 9:10 AM
An excellent point is that the improvement will not magically happen (given the mess O has created with his Ocare and countless executive orders, which in tern was piled on an inherited mess). This lag between efforts and outcome gives the people who have been working to destroy this country from within for over 50 years, time to, once again bastardize our laws and with the help of the MSM, fight every step of the way. I do feel Romney is up to the task. I am finally over my snit about Rcare in MA, and he will get us on our way to a 'more perfect union', but we the people can never fall asleep again, never just assume things will be perfect. It will always be a fight to maintain a free country.

The Fallacy of Redistribution

adf-MI Wrote: Sep 20, 2012 9:55 AM
"Knowledge is one of the few things that can be distributed to people " but sadly, all they do is indoctrinate....

Young Conservatives: The Hushed Future

adf-MI Wrote: Sep 18, 2012 8:10 AM
There is hope for the future. Thanks for the fine article, Madeleine.