The riots against "austerity" occurring in Greece are what lie in our future. All persons who believe in self-reliance should implement "Plan B": start to "go Galt" by reducing your "economic footprint": cancel subscriptions, health clubs, etc.; stock up on some basic supplies; and do what you can to convince others to do the same. Starve the beast. Once a large segment of the electorate believes that it is RIGHT to live off of others, there's no turning around. Since the strongest incentive any politician has is to get elected and stay elected (including, of course, Republicans), politicians and the non-productive segment of the electorate are BOTH the enemies of those who value self-reliance and individual liberty.
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 3 hours ago