The riots against "austerity" occurring in Greece are what lie in our future. All persons who believe in self-reliance should implement "Plan B": start to "go Galt" by reducing your "economic footprint": cancel subscriptions, health clubs, etc.; stock up on some basic supplies; and do what you can to convince others to do the same. Starve the beast. Once a large segment of the electorate believes that it is RIGHT to live off of others, there's no turning around. Since the strongest incentive any politician has is to get elected and stay elected (including, of course, Republicans), politicians and the non-productive segment of the electorate are BOTH the enemies of those who value self-reliance and individual liberty.
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago