1. Stop spending all of what you make. 2. Honor God and ask Him for help and direction. (Honor means acknowledging Him with tithe) 3. Pay off SMALLEST bill first. When you have MANY bills, the focus on high interest will come later. 4. Take the amount you would have paid on the smallest bill and apply it to the NEXT SMALLEST bill. 5. Don't celebrate when you get CLOSE. Keep up the assault on your debts untill EVERY one of them is gone. 6. Build a 6 month survival fund. 7. Celebrate - by praising God. Because if HE does not help you, you WON'T be able to get through this.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 8 hours ago