A friend of mine (who I won’t name) has fallen for this several times. The hoaxes perpetrated against him eventually evolved to the point of fake woman needing money to get out of some horrible situation that...
"Make him comfortable with who he was"? God gave this man a conscience so that he would understand that what he was doing was WRONG. But you saw it as your job to RATIONALIZE out that he was OKAY to defy God's laws of living and accept his sin. He is still aware that what he is doing is wrong. But you have seared his mind so that it will not convict him to change his life. And his life COULD have been changed by God's action in him. You have moved from the realm of intellectual to the certainty of wicked deceiver. May God have mercy on you. (I am not trying to persuade you to ACCEPT yourself as you "are". REPENT)
Who hasn’t laughed at the revelation that Notre Dame football star Manti Te’o had a “fake” girlfriend? I meant to spend five minutes on the subject on my radio show and ended up doing an hour and then making fun of it randomly throughout all three hours. As funny as it is, and it is pretty funny, it’s also not foreign to me.
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 34 mins ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago