Analysis: Many restaurants will just CLOSE. Those workers will lose a day's pay Some restaurants will stay open and could possibly have MORE business from restaurants that have closed. However, they will have to raise prices substantially to pay such high wages. The very rich won't care. But most people will not be able to continue to dine out. So these restaurants will also close on holidays. And the union workers will lose the WHOLE days pay. Who WON? Union officials, who showed EVERYONE that they were in charge. Everyone else lost ------employees, employers, and diners. There is a way that seemeth right to man, but the end thereof is destruction.
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 18 mins ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago