Analysis: Many restaurants will just CLOSE. Those workers will lose a day's pay Some restaurants will stay open and could possibly have MORE business from restaurants that have closed. However, they will have to raise prices substantially to pay such high wages. The very rich won't care. But most people will not be able to continue to dine out. So these restaurants will also close on holidays. And the union workers will lose the WHOLE days pay. Who WON? Union officials, who showed EVERYONE that they were in charge. Everyone else lost ------employees, employers, and diners. There is a way that seemeth right to man, but the end thereof is destruction.
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Issa releases scathing report on Lerner Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones; Update: White House responds Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago