Analysis: Many restaurants will just CLOSE. Those workers will lose a day's pay Some restaurants will stay open and could possibly have MORE business from restaurants that have closed. However, they will have to raise prices substantially to pay such high wages. The very rich won't care. But most people will not be able to continue to dine out. So these restaurants will also close on holidays. And the union workers will lose the WHOLE days pay. Who WON? Union officials, who showed EVERYONE that they were in charge. Everyone else lost ------employees, employers, and diners. There is a way that seemeth right to man, but the end thereof is destruction.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago