Analysis: Many restaurants will just CLOSE. Those workers will lose a day's pay Some restaurants will stay open and could possibly have MORE business from restaurants that have closed. However, they will have to raise prices substantially to pay such high wages. The very rich won't care. But most people will not be able to continue to dine out. So these restaurants will also close on holidays. And the union workers will lose the WHOLE days pay. Who WON? Union officials, who showed EVERYONE that they were in charge. Everyone else lost ------employees, employers, and diners. There is a way that seemeth right to man, but the end thereof is destruction.
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 58 minutes ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 4 hours ago