Analysis: Many restaurants will just CLOSE. Those workers will lose a day's pay Some restaurants will stay open and could possibly have MORE business from restaurants that have closed. However, they will have to raise prices substantially to pay such high wages. The very rich won't care. But most people will not be able to continue to dine out. So these restaurants will also close on holidays. And the union workers will lose the WHOLE days pay. Who WON? Union officials, who showed EVERYONE that they were in charge. Everyone else lost ------employees, employers, and diners. There is a way that seemeth right to man, but the end thereof is destruction.
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago