Yet politicians need to add something else to their admittedly long to do lists. They need to step back away from the campaign so they can get a sense of the bigger picture and what’s really on the mind of American voters’ these days. If they do, one thing will become immediately...
As a woman, I must say: I care more about ending abortion than I do about the economy. Don't get me wrong - it is very important that we cut useless spending, balance the budget, get the dollar back on track, etc. But who will be left to care about all of this if we don't stop killing off the next generation? www.180movie.com
Campaigning is really hard work: running from one campaign event to the next, answering hostile questions from the press, kissing babies, and shaking hands. There is no room for mistakes and no time for distractions. Being a politician is a hard life. Don’t laugh; I’m being serious.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago