Yet politicians need to add something else to their admittedly long to do lists. They need to step back away from the campaign so they can get a sense of the bigger picture and what’s really on the mind of American voters’ these days. If they do, one thing will become immediately...
As a woman, I must say: I care more about ending abortion than I do about the economy. Don't get me wrong - it is very important that we cut useless spending, balance the budget, get the dollar back on track, etc. But who will be left to care about all of this if we don't stop killing off the next generation? www.180movie.com
Campaigning is really hard work: running from one campaign event to the next, answering hostile questions from the press, kissing babies, and shaking hands. There is no room for mistakes and no time for distractions. Being a politician is a hard life. Don’t laugh; I’m being serious.
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago