1. It is uncertain where consent ends and force begins. Because that is largely a religious question that cannot be determined by science, it has no place...
Wow! It works. I looked up grammar police and they defined you to a T or is that tea...where did I put my Websters? We all know how important grammar and spelling is on an all-important blog. Meanwhile, back on topic.....'Migh gawd dat wuz a gould peace Mike.' Really makes one think...which is exactly why this will go right over most libs head. Maybe if they extracted said head from butt, developed some open-minded, critical thinking....nah, too much work....easier to spout talking-points...
I know it sounds outrageous, but the arguments my liberal readers make for abortion have convinced me that they are trying to legalize rape. Aside from the obvious fact that rape is a moral issue (and one can’t legislate morality), pro-abortion reasoning provides 10 additional reasons for making rape legal. I have enumerated all of them below. I have even taken the time to expand on some of the more disturbing arguments:
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago