On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
obama himself said we dont have a spending problem. so try again
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago