Last night, I joined CNBC's The Kudlow Report to discuss the recent news that 18 Senate Democrats have signed a letter urging the postponement or repeal of Obamacare's destructive medical device tax. Conservatives have warned for years that the tax would kill jobs and undermine innovation in the field, a conclusion that some Democrats have finally embraced as implementation looms. The Left has recognized this problem all along, of course, but they needed to squeeze as much on-paper revenue as possible into the Obamacare CBO score back in 2010 in order to attract those final few votes from "fiscally...
"Narrowly tailored" and "fair"? Pick one. You can't have both. You either tailor it to suit individual needs (not fair) or make it "fair" (whatever in the world that means -- which will take away all tailoring, let alone the narrow kind).
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 54 minutes ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago