On Saturday evening I had the opportunity to speak with Rep. Raúl Labrador about Mitt Romney’s decision to pick Wisconsin Congressman and House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan as his running mate. Mr. Labrador, who is a freshman Republican from Idaho as well as an immigration attorney, has been a leading conservative voice on Capitol Hill since 2010. Recognized by the national media, incidentally, as the architect of the Balanced Budget Amendment during the 2011 debt ceiling negotiations, Congressman Labrador has also been a long-time advocate for putting Paul Ryan on the 2012 Republican ticket. In an exclusive interview with...
The Bro has to go.
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 18 hours ago