Speaker Boehner has called on the House to convene on Sunday in yet another last ditch effort to stave off the fiscal cliff. But at this stage of this saga, there isn't a lot of pressure on the Speaker with respect to that public relations aspect, because the media is in the tank. He should be relaxed as he gathers the troops once more. If 30 million plus Americans have to cut checks to cover AMT and two million lose their extended unemployment benefits and millions more find out the IRS isn't prepared to mail out early return checks, they...
Boo-hoo. Typical lib whiner. You'll be paying less than 15% because you will be on welfare when Obamacare replaces you with a CNP.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago