Some had been waiting for more than an hour – sitting in a line of cars that stretched for blocks. Others had arrived hours early, just to be the first in line. Local radio and morning television teased their audience with hints and sparse details before finally making the announcement. After that, the location and details spread like wildfire via text, Twitter and Facebook. What was so important that hundreds would wait in line so long? A new lifesaving medicine? Free hundred dollar bills? A fabulous celebrity cruise? No, nothing quite that glamorous. Americans for Prosperity was offering gasoline at...
Voters, ask yourself, what is America doing that makes nefarious forces in Europe and China want to send Barack Obama $100 million or $200 million or $300 million in illegal campaign contributions? There's only one answer: It's energy! Our president and the Democrat Party are effectively functioning as puppets of international petroleum consortiums or an offshoot: heavy construction interests. If you'd like to see the kinds of things we could be building in America with that $700 billion, take a look at these HQ pictures: http://www.2photo.ru/en/post/29237
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago