In response to:
I think they should have asked a 5 year old whom was carrying an umbrella ( that would have indicated that he was a republican as democrats don't know enough to get out of the rain ) , he could have clued them into the reason for the climate change, the 4 seasons, co2 is just their new slight of hand in their quest to destroy the economy & endlessly tax us to death!
On Monday we sent out correspondent Tom Elliott down to the National Mall to talk to the attendees at Obama's 2nd inaugural about the president's big plans to tackle climate change in his second term. Everyone he spoke with loved what they had to hear.
But when he asked about the issue on a more personal level -- whether their families often talk about climate change, whether they're personally taking actions to prevent climate change, or whether they would be willing to pay more in taxes or more for gas & electricity to help finance the eventual legislation -- their enthusiasm quickly...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago