I don’t like to spend much time commenting on media bias. But every so often I find an example that cries out for attention.
In previous posts, I’ve discussed this slanted AP story on poverty, the Brian Ross Tea Party slur, this example of implicit bias by USA Today, and a Reuters report on job creation and so-called stimulus.
And I’ve also commented on a
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- 12 questions the White House press corps could have asked Obama about Obamacare Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Federal judge: Utah’s ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Why Sen. Landrieu might be pretty pumped about Sen. Baucus’s nomination to the ambassadorship to China Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CNN reporter to Obama at press conference: What’s your New Year’s resolution? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- CNN poll: 14% of Republicans disapprove of Obama because … he’s not liberal enough? Allahpundit 8 hours ago