Although studies show that we conservatives are usually happier and more optimistic than most about our personal lives, we also tend to be a bit more pessimistic than the average person about the country. We look at our unsustainable level of spending, the dramatically expanding, increasingly lawless welfare state, encouragement of tribalism and class hatred as a political tactic, hostility towards Christianity, schools that teach socialism and liberalism, the morally bankrupt entertainment industry and the reelection of a man who may have had the single worst performance as President of anyone in our nation's history and we quite naturally...
Race should be the albatross around the Democrats' neck. Pandering to a "multicultural" society by doling out taxpayers' money to people purely on the basis of their ethnicity should be comprehended with the definition of racism. You apparently believe, with the two Bushes, that the Republicans should compete with the Democrats on who can spend more money on minorities. The government should be "white-centric" as long as the white majority is still picking up almost the whole the tab for the two parties' attempts to use taxpayers' money to buy minority votes.
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 4 hours ago