Although studies show that we conservatives are usually happier and more optimistic than most about our personal lives, we also tend to be a bit more pessimistic than the average person about the country. We look at our unsustainable level of spending, the dramatically expanding, increasingly lawless welfare state, encouragement of tribalism and class hatred as a political tactic, hostility towards Christianity, schools that teach socialism and liberalism, the morally bankrupt entertainment industry and the reelection of a man who may have had the single worst performance as President of anyone in our nation's history and we quite naturally...
Race should be the albatross around the Democrats' neck. Pandering to a "multicultural" society by doling out taxpayers' money to people purely on the basis of their ethnicity should be comprehended with the definition of racism. You apparently believe, with the two Bushes, that the Republicans should compete with the Democrats on who can spend more money on minorities. The government should be "white-centric" as long as the white majority is still picking up almost the whole the tab for the two parties' attempts to use taxpayers' money to buy minority votes.
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 3 hours ago