As the issue of voter fraud heats up, specifically in Florida as the state purges dead and illegal voters from the rolls while Holder's DOJ tries to stop them, True the Vote President Catherine Engelbrecht is mobilizing thousands of volunteers to watch for voter fraud in November. She believes the Obama administration has launched a "stunning" assault on our elections and is working to restore integrity in the electoral process. Her organization is active in more than 30 states and has a goal of manning poll places, helping to clean up voter rolls, supporting Voter I.D. laws and more....
In response to:
While I strongly support Voter ID laws, I don't think they will solve the whole problem. The case of the Maryland Congressional candidate who regularly votes in two states is a case in point. We need a national database. That way, when you move, your previous registration is wiped out when you register in your new home and you wouldn't be registered in multiple state or districts. It would prevent people who own vacation home from voting with both addresses (one in person and the other by absentee) and it would prevent college students from voting with their home and school addresses.
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 3 hours ago