She is not one of the 47%. She does not have an "entitlement attitude". She is not one of the 47% who do not pay federal income taxes. She works when her earnings reduce her SSI payments. She uses "the system" only for want she needs (as opposed to "wants"). She doesn't structure her life in order to receive the maximum government payout with the least about of work. She sounds like a Republican. I wonder if she realizes how much of her taxes goes to able bodied people who do not want to work.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014